Information Security Policy
Established: July 5, 2021
Global Style Co., Ltd.
President & Representative Director Ryoji Sakai
Global Style Co., Ltd. (hereinafter called "the Company") engages in IT and Human Resourcing business, and engages in activities aimed at widely contributing to society. The Company will protect information assets from all threats and strive to prove worthy of the trust of our business partners and other stakeholders. The Company, therefore, hereby established the "Information Security Policy" as follows, and implement safe and proper information security measures.
- The Company establishes information security objectives and periodically evaluates the degree of achievement.
- The Company enforces thorough organizational and technical security controls to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
- The Company will comply with laws, regulations, and contractual requirements related to business and information security.
- The Company shall conduct necessary education and training to ensure that all officers, employees, and persons handling information assets understand the Company's regulations and are fully aware of the importance of information assets, and shall ensure that they are thoroughly informed of this policy.
- The Company will make every effort to prevent information security incidents and promptly respond if such incidents may occur.
- The Company periodically reviews the operation status of information security and related regulations, and improves them as necessary.